Friday, July 1, 2011

First blog entry

My first blog entry....This is a blog devoted to cakes, biscuits, macarons and all other things that can be baked and decorated.
Just trying to learn the ropes so might be a bit slow, but in the meantime please feel free to look on facebook...or here are some pictures of the cakes and roses i made for a wedding in England last weekend.  Thanks to some tips from Alan Dunn my roses have improved again, and I have to say that I am impressed with them myself!


Il mio primo blog entry....E un blog dedicato alle torte, i biscotti, macarons e tutte le altre cose che si puo sfornare e decorare.
Sto cercando di imparare adesso come a gestirlo e mettere su quindi saro un po lento, ma intanto si puo andare sul facebook...e qua sotto ho messo delle foto delle torte e rose che ho fatto settimana scorsa per un matrimonio in inghilterra.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment